Coppia di Ruote 2019 Mavic Crossmax Pro 29'' | Boost 15x110mm - 12x148mm | 6 Fori | Nero
THIS ICONIC XC WHEEL DELIVERS PRO-LEVEL RACE PERFORMANCE WITH LIGHTWEIGHT RIMS AND A DYNAMIC RIDE QUALITY.
Engineered with a rim that’s precisely machined for lighter weight and uncompromising strength, the Crossmax Pro elevates the XC experience—whether you’re racing, training or just shredding trails.
With an internal width of 22mm and our patented ISM 4D technology, the rim provides a lightweight and dynamic ride quality. The ISM 4D process machines the rim between each spoke hole. This reduces weight without compromising strength, making it easier to climb and accelerate.
The Zicral spokes and Isopulse (rear) lacing increase wheel stiffness for sharp, predictable handling. This is a fully tubeless UST system without the use of tape, making it easy to experience the benefits of tubeless, including better traction and fewer punctures.
Les + produit :
ISM 4D machined rim is lighter without compromising strength.
24 Zicral spokes with Isopulse lacing (rear) ensures a stiff and responsive ride.
22mm hookless rim for increased comfort, control and traction.
Simple tubeless tire setup with no tape needed.
Run lower tire pressure for increased control and comfort.
- Front axle: Boost 15x110 mm thru axle
- Rear axle: Boost 12x148 mm thru axle
- Freewheel: Shimano / Sram or XD
- auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Hookless profile
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x22
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Recommended tyre sizes: 36 mm to 64 mm (1.4" to 2.5")
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- Pair 29" without tyre: 1580 grams
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts
- Color: Black
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Material: Zicral
- Rear QR adapters
- Multifonction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Vedi tutte le Ruote MTB.
|Corps Roue libre||Shimano / Sram|
|Modello Freno||6 forature|
Recensioni degli utenti