2013 RITCHEY WCS 4-Axis Stem OS Carbon Matrix UD
One of the world's lightest gallows!
- In its continuing efforts in terms of research and development, Ritchey has developed a new technology incorporated into the design of stems and handlebars: The Matrix carbon alloy (alloy matrix carbon). By integrating a 3D forged alloy structure-Net in a high modulus carbon fiber, the properties of the two components are exalted to give material exceeding 300% of the characteristics of carbon or aluminum alloy separately. With the technique of Matrix, the result goes beyond a simple addition of mechanical properties. Indeed, the components obtained combine durability of aluminum with the strength, rigidity and finish carbon.
- Cover off 4 screws tightening torque (torque 5 Nm) of current carbon handlebars or aluminum
The major surface of the cap tightening distributes stress over a larger area of the handlebar. This results in a decrease in crash risk handlebars and therefore greater safety
- Excellent weight / rigidity
- The part in contact with the pivot has rounded corners to prevent damage to the pins carbon
- Screws Titanium
- Tighten the pivot screw two symmetrical
- Reversible with Logo Stem reversible 84 ° / 6 °
- Cover Carbon
- Checked Alltricks Weight: 128 g
Recensioni degli utenti