2013 RITCHEY WCS 4-Axis Stem OS Carbon UD
One of the world's lightest gallows!
- High Potency range with carbon fiber UD (Uni-directional) in diameter Oversize (31.8mm)
- In its continuing efforts in terms of research and development, Ritchey has developed a new technology incorporated into the design of stems and handlebars: The Matrix carbon alloy (alloy matrix carbon). By integrating a 3D forged alloy structure-Net in a high modulus carbon fiber, the properties of the two components are exalted to give material exceeding 300% of the characteristics of carbon or aluminum alloy separately. With the technique of Matrix, the result goes beyond a simple addition of mechanical properties. Indeed, the components obtained combine durability of aluminum with the strength, rigidity and finish carbon.
- Cover off 4 screws for optimum torque (torque 5 Nm) of current carbon handlebars or aluminum
- The major surface of the cap tightening distributes stress over a larger area of the handlebar. This results in a decrease in crash risk handlebars and therefore greater safety
- Excellent weight / rigidity
- The part in contact with the pivot has rounded corners to prevent damage to the pins carbon
- Titanium screws
- Tightening the pivot screw two symmetrical
- Reversible bracket with Logo reversible 84 ° / 6 °
- Carbon hood
- Weight checked Alltricks: 116 g
Recensioni degli utenti