Who cares that the Garmin Edge 830 touchscreen cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you're a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 830 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more.
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen.
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings.
- Customise with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store.
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time.
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode.
- Dimensions: 50 x 82 x 20 mm.
- Weight: 79.1 g.
- Water rating: IPX7.
- Display size: 2.3" touchscreen.
- Display Resolution : 200 x 265 pixels.
- Battery life: 20 hours. 40 hours in battery save mode.
- Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth, Wi-fi.
- Reference: 010-02061-21.
In the box:
- Edge 830.
- Mountain bike mount.
- Standard mount.
- Edge remote.
- Silicone case.
- USB cable.
Maps & memory:
- Ability to add maps.
- Waypoints/favourites/locations: 200.
- Routes: 100.
- History: up to 200 hours.
Daily smart features:
- Barometric altimeter.
Activity tracking features:
Training, planning and analysis features:
- Smart notifications.
- VIRB® camera remote.
- Customisable screen(s).
- Auto Pause®.
- Interval training.
- Advanced workouts.
- Auto Lap®.
- VO2 max.
- Virtual partner.
- Auto scroll.
- Foot pod capable (Some versions).
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal).
- Garmin cycle map (routable cycling-specific street map).
- Compatible with Vector™ (power meter).
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+™-enabled power meters).
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data).
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect).
- Smart notifications displays texts and calls only.
- Internal memory: 16 GB.
- Personal cycling records.
- Compatible with Varia™ bike radar and lights.
- Edge® remote compatibility.
- Advanced performance and power analysis, including VO2 max, Recovery Adviser, FTP/Watts/kg tracking, Performance condition/lactate threshold/stress score as well as advanced cycling dynamics and connected features.
- Bike trainer profile for compatible Turbo trainer data display and control.
- On-device segment compatibility for dynamic and engaging in-ride competition.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C.
- Connected features via a smartphone.
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ and Garmin Connect™ Mobile.
- Integration with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting.
- Weather alerts.
- Wi-Fi® compatible.
- Ambient light.
- Round-trip routing.
- Route planner.
- Incident detection.
- Training plans/workouts.
- Connect IQ™ compatible.
- Audio prompts.
- Auto start (timer starts automatically at custom speed).
- ANT+™ electronic shifting compatibility.
- ANT+ bike trainer compatible.
- Strava Segments compatible.
- Stress score.
- Battery save mode: Extends battery life up to 50 percent while still tracking ride detail.